View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 03:37 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjarnold View Post
The internet stuff was not set up and the #codes were not working. All that stuff now works for me. I'm getting ready to reflash my phone within the next hour with some other mods and I will try again with the original settings. I will let you know if it works or has the problem again.
Send me your build log (use the button at the top of the status window) and your selections.txt when it fails for you.