View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 03:50 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Downloaded apps from the amazon app store

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
I downloaded a couple apps from the amazon app store which were the free app of the day apps but I had to relash the rom and didn't do any kind of backup of those apps I reinstalled the amazon app store app and searched on it to see if I could re download them but there's nothing on there and was wondering if maybe they are on my phones memory or the sd card but using adao file manager I've searched all I could and coulndt find anything on them does anyone know where I can probably find them or how to redownload them from the app store for free again. TIA
They are linked to your amazon account..if you didnt create an account there is probably little hope to get them back as amazon uses the appstore to authenticate.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)