Thread: Photon or Evo?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 04:25 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Photom or Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptors2k View Post
I'm coming from a htc touch pro using Energy.. very good chef I loved his ROM. I am Kind of new too this android thing.. I had a Touch 4 and love it.. (jailbroken ofcource).

So how customizable is this Photom or Evo?.. I need something that I can customize the home screen to my taste. and most important steal tethering.

Any advice guys? thank you
Its Photon, not Photom..lol

Homescreen can be customized on any device..as for rooting and tethering, tethering (wifi) requires rooting..and at the moment the rooting method for photon requires buying/using the dock...(it came out less then a week ago)..Evo 3d should has root...Evo3d will most likely have more custom roms...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.