View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:07 AM
Buffmaster
Lurker

Buffmaster is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

I have a silly question, a repeat of a previous question, and then an inquiry.

First the silly ? has to do with Keyboard config. After reading your posts I tried to change some keys. On my tilt I had a number of keys changed, but only 1 purpose/key. When I tried to had a 2nd function to a key..for example I wanted start menu key on long press to activate resco file explorer. Which it did, but quick click wouldn't do anything. I selected multiple actions but only one function works for me, what am I doing wrong?

Repeat question has to do with IM/email services with no data/wifi connection on tmobile network. On the non smartphones you can connect to say windows live and receive/send emails and it counts as a text message. However the tp2 and other phones I've tested(vibrant, 3gslide) only want to work over wifi(I have a prepaid plan, data is not an option with my plan). Any suggestions?

The inquiry has to do with overclocking on Sharkie's rom. I want to give overclocking a shot, and I was wondering if others have stable settings set up to give me a good starting point?

I've only had your rom about a week Sharkie, but I really enjoy it. I had always stayed with mostly 2.1 on my gsm tp2 before for the little extra speed and stability(I can't find any on cdma) but I really like your 2.5.

And I like your patients and way you try to responde to questions and problems as well. A lot of cooks get testy with noobs questions like mine, which is understandable.

Michael