View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 03:17 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
btw- all rom links working fine.

re. tp2 yea, finally got it near perfection, with Windows, Android & iPhone (-via ipt)... all 3 on this quad band GSM + CDMA world phone ... Why change now?!

the amazing thing about tp2, is unlike the tp, there's nothing wrong with it... and then they replace it with a win7 phone with almost identical screen & features?? while every one else in the world is going 4" + phones & tablets???? flippen amazing we windows users never have had an offer on sprint (verizon also i think) to get an hd2.. never have yet... nor in the past been offered a larger (windows based) screen!!!!!!

without question would have jumped to the 4.3 inch screen when it came out & not been on tp2 for over a year now...

bad marketing? or just horrible understanding of user wants..
post via tp2
Tera, Got your PM and this is such a LOL moment (motto, don't worry be happy). I have been on a vacation and as someone said a few posts back, my phone is working so well I have just been causally dropping in every now and then. I was just going to comment on the point you made, when your PM popped up.

Now to my point. I went to the USCC store and looked at the new pro 7 and thought the same thing you said, WHY THE SMALL SCREEN. With the HTC Merge and Desire sitting next to the pro, who's even going to look at the new pro?

The TP2 was probably the best selling winmo phone ever. I think HTC felt if they just upgraded the operating system us TP2 users would flock to it. What HTC didn't realize is that we have the TP2 because no one would give us an HD2.

Now if someone could find a way to port Win7 to my old TP2 I think the whole ride would be on again.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Next point: Yes, they could sell us a tablet bluetooth combo pack, maybe even the 7" super sized meal, lol. I can see it now, my tablet phone on the dash of my semi, traveling down the interstate with 3 trailers in tow 105 feet long, 105,000 pound and watching my favorite movie. (come on now, its safer than trying to watch a movie on my dinky TP2 screen).

Last edited by swlaraut; 08-04-2011 at 03:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.