View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 12:54 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualls View Post
Roll back to factory shipped ROM, reroot, and go from there. It's what I did with my wife's EVO.
No can do if you are S-Off, they are working on a new root for it, but it's taking a while to get done, plus with all the new phones coming out lately has put it on the back burner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
hey kiowa, your always welcome here... lately it's like standing in a room hearing my echo...

So, the last 3 months NRG released new ROM's in the beginning of the month, only 1 per month... as oppose to up to 3 per week 1 year ago. In 13 hours it'll be August 4th. But, not to many new packages, BT works, wifi works, everything... and I can't find even a rumor of a new sys (beyond 29022)... SO I WONDER... truly the end? shudder...

NEW ROMs?

NEW RUMORs?
Like I have always said bro this place has a place in my heart as I always had a lot of fun with the TP2 and this thread and learned a lot in here and tried to pass along what I learned.

The TP2 has had a great run and has been a great phone, sad to see that it's pretty much being phased out and not getting a whole lot of support like it used to, guess it's their way of getting people to upgrade to new equipment.

Glad to see you still here and passing along your plethora of knowledge to everyone around here and all the work you did on the WiKi, hopefully they come out with some new sys for it as I would hate to see the phone just die.

I talk to DaveTN once in a while, and I know he picked up an Evo also but don't remember if he said he still had his TP2, I think he's still got it. He's doing good in school and about to start his clinicals if I remember right.