View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 10:39 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by machek View Post
The question I have is this, if I copy the data file only, before I mess with the OC, and when I end up having this error, can I just copy over the backed up Data file and replace the bad one? I always here that thats where the Apps are installed into the system, so I assume that this would be the only part that is "breaking". Am I right or is there more to it then that?
I can't guarantee that will work, but it's certainly worth a shot. Titanium Backup is worth the $6 IMHO as well .

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusman View Post
Apart from this - I faced a new issue today...

The signal shows 2 points, data s working fine. But - am not able to receive calls. The caller can hear the ring for a couple of times and then it goes directly to voicemail..

The voicemail/missed call doesnt show up anywhere... Any knows issue - work around???
hyc posted a new RIL.

Here's his post on xda-devs.