View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Oxymoron238
Halfway to VIP Status

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thinking about getting a Trophy

Hi guys, I'm back from a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG recess! I've been thinking about getting an HTC Trophy. I've spent a good bit of the afternoon looking up reviews. I like the phone, but the only two concerns I have are:

1. The battery life
2. The lack of a hardware keyboard

There seems to be a mix of good and bad reviews for the battery life, so I'm hoping to get some more specific feedback on that here. I plan to use the phone moderately, but I talk a LOT (around 2 or 3 hours of phone conversations almost everyday). With this talk time, I probably won't make it though the day with any smartphone on a single charge. Anyhow, give me your battery praises and woes. I need to know.

As for the hardware keyboard, I just need to know if the transition was easy for you guys who previously had keyboards.

Thanks in advance!