View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 02:11 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Post DATA CALL Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunthonungo View Post
I have a stock TP2 with winmob 6.5 and I just installed the stealth tethering cab onto my phone. It then restarted and I assume that's all I needed to do.

I then hooked up my phone to my win7 netbook via USB, went to the programs and selected "internet sharing". I then selected Connect and nothing much happened... all I see is a message that states "waiting for network" and even after a few minutes nothing happens... Am I doing something wrong? Are there any additional changes I need to make?

One thing I think might have happened, is that when I plugged my phone into the netbook, I'm not totally sure what all drivers the netbook installed with regards to the phone... but I don't think that would have anything to do with the "waiting for network" message I keep getting...

Any help would be appreciated... I'm about to go on a trip and need the stealth tethering capabilities..... and thanks in advance too...
Maybe the CAB you installed did something. Check your connection profiles, uninstall the new CAB, and try again.

- 2 Bunny