View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 05:43 PM
Unknownforce
PPCGeeks Regular

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: Nearly Mint EVO 4G ****SOLD****

I've got an EVO 4G, nearly mint. It's a refurb, about a month since it was activated, fully functional.

There are two very minor cracks on the phone on the black plastic trim surrounding the screen. They are barely noticeable, one is below the volume keys on the right side, and the other is next to the power button on the top. See the pictures.

Aside from those two minor things, the phone itself is mint, all functionality, screen is mint, etc etc.

Phone is running 4.22.651.2, Android 2.3.3, Stock, S-ON, not rooted. Clean ESN, ready to be activated immediately.

Includes:
EVO 4G (Duh)
Original Box and Documents
USB Cable
A/C Adapter
8GB Micro SD Card

Price is $215 OBO. (This includes FedEx Express Saver Shipping, which is typically 2-3 business days, expedited shipping is available at additional cost to the buyer, However, I get a pretty big discount on shipping at work, which is where it will be shipping from, my guess is that overnight would be $10-20)

One Crack, see in the very middle, hard to make out (excuse all the dust particles, it's dusty in here!)

(Dust Particles, not dings or scratches)

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party

Last edited by Unknownforce; 08-15-2011 at 12:25 PM.