View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 03:26 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Here's some screen shots from my new ROM..
Energy (standard) 29022, not using spb or titanium.

I did however just have a heck of a time getting PROXIMITY SENSOR / LIGHT SENSOR shut off... Was really sick of phone coming slightly off my ear &/or light getting to it, turning on phone during a phone call, my ear would always navigate screen & turn on airplane mode... PIA

Dl'd TouchLockPro from XDA & turned off just about every checkmark in 7 different screens & wala... I can now hit the power button, the screen shuts off & doesn't turn back on again until I hit the power button again... VERY NICE, no more airplane mode for me in the middle of a phone call.

If anyone wants/needs my specific settings for touchlockpro, let me know, I'll post them.

To get the transparency without using cookie, I used R2_Landscape 20.. (20 icons Santod mods) in the paperclip, tjELITE TransparentClockandBg, and the 4 files, 2 hexmoded from the dreamphone thread.

114 MB RAM using Settings, startmenu replacement, panel & getting rid of arkswitch

jpeg files
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-07-31_03-27-15-AM.jpg (11.3 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 2011-07-31_03-28-22-AM.jpg (10.8 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by teradog; 07-31-2011 at 03:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.