View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 02:55 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetaffairs View Post
I'm having a problem with the MaxSense 29022 rom.
Sense stopped working on my phone. It says tap here to launch sense, but when I tap, it says launching Sense, but Sense never launches.
This is the second time this has happened. First time, I had to hard reset. any solution

cmon someone, help this guy out... PM spambuster dave, he's the only one I know that uses it for sure.

I can't remember, it's been 1.5 years since I had a maxsense ROM..

If it's not a big hang & you can still use your windows button, hit the settings windows key right away a few times, settings (quick), personal, home, >items then uncheck sense. USE YOUR WINDOWS KEY to get into programs & settings, as you'll have no menu at all.

If windows key doesn't work, perhaps you can do this: On boot, hit the settings windows key right away a few times, settings (quick), personal, home, >items then uncheck sense. That should free your maxsense hang. (you need to get into settings & uncheck sense before it try's to load it. USE YOUR WINDOWS KEY to get into programs & settings, as you'll have no menu at all.

Then you need to fix the problem. Usually it's something you last did that caused maxsense to hang. Perhaps you installed a new program, or made some menu changes, edits or set some toggle switch a certain way that doesn't agree with maxsense. Undo any changes & simplify everything. Cookie has an editor I think you can use outside of the running cookie program (i think), can't remember for max sense... see if you can remove any recent programs, tweeks, etc.. if you can't, you can DL maxsense from their site & probably reload it & make it work... however, I think NRG uses cfc compression on maxsense ROM's also, so at least you'll use up more program space, other potential issues as well, not going into them... but it should work. Better than a hard resett if you customize a ton & don't UC or sashimi.

Then go check the sense menu again in settings & see if it loads. Keep doing this until you found what the issue was. You may have to reboot a few times in there as well.

This is the reason I no longer run maxsense or cookie.... sick of the hundreds of hours chasing ghost issues...

Last edited by teradog; 07-31-2011 at 03:04 PM.