View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 10:37 PM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Ruh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2x HTC EVO 3D Battery 1930mAh + Dock USB Charger $35 (normally 50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyzac View Post
I've been using them for the first time today and I am getting about the same time as I get out of my stock battery, not much more...But the battery hasn't been broken in.

On another note, one of the batteries they sent me is broken...the plastic separating the different parts of the metal pieces on the battery is bent...Emailed HTC express..Wonder how they will handle this.

Sent from my 3vo via Tapatalk
Cool let me know how the email to them goes, I'll let your experience also be reflected in my rating of them.

One very noticeable difference between the stock batteries and these batteriesis is that these charge a hell of a lot faster. My wife pointed it out to me and I thought she was just mistaken etc. But I tested it out and notice that it charges faster. I am still seeing better battery life though...however as time goes on I am tinkering settings in my phone squeazing as much juice out as I can. For instance ALL of my email is now setup to be pushed to phone and syncing of anything is down to a very minimum. Really the only thing that syncs multiple times a day that I can see so far is weather and that is only because it is on my lock screen and home screen. Everything else that I can find is setup to sync once a day.