View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 08:49 PM
scrosler
VIP Member
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HOW TO] Return to stock 1.13.651.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Thanks for this. I'm rooted but haven't flashed any new ROMs yet and was wondering what I needed to get back to stock incase I don't like the new ROM .
If you don't like the new ROM just flash another ROM. Use this method if you need to send in or bring to sprint for repair. Or... You hose things up so bad you cant restore and flash a new rom... This method will remove s-off, root and recovery. So you would have to do that all over again.

Doing this method will set phone back to new out of the box status. No root, no recovery, etc...

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 07-30-2011 at 08:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.