View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 06:45 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikr View Post
While I appreciate all the hard work that's gone into this project, I'm now looking to sell my Verizon TouchPro2. I already posted it to my local Craigslist, but was wondering if there was a better place for XDAndroid-type users who appreciate this phone.

I was going to post to this site, but looks like I need a few more posts (half the reason why I'm writing this )...other than eBay, where else should I post?
Show your appreciation for the project by donating the device to a dev!

Seriously tho, there is a FS section of this forum if I'm not mistaken... This is the development section thx...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey_1015 View Post
I did figure that out... Just wondering if there is a way to get back without soft-resetting the phone. My thought process was that if we start XDAndroid from WinMo, we should be able to get back to WinMo from XDA. Is this possible?
Well there's a shutdown feature that doesn't always work correctly. It restarts the phone quite often... so that's really your choice. Use shutdown and it's a crapshoot whether it'll shutdown or restart... Soft reset is the same effect really, no?
This post has been thanked 1 times.