View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 04:51 PM
spawn11587
Lurker

spawn11587 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need Suggestion: Make Touch Pro 2 act as Router and nothing else?

Hey guys, I patrol these forums from time to time, and I am very thankful for everyone who has spent there time to make all these fantastic rom's. But I need a suggestion if you guys are willing to help me out.

I have a very very very cheap Sprint Family Plan with Add-on's from my job that started like 6 years ago, I had a line for myself, and one for my (now ex-) wife. Anyway, There is no way that I am willing to give up on having two lines for the price I am paying, and now being separated I now have both lines in my possession and both with Unlimited Internet. My line with an EVO 4g, and she had the Touch Pro 2.

I want to use the Touch Pro 2 as a Wireless Router because I usually am stuck on my cell phone a lot every month. At least 10k minutes a month.

I want a ROM or a tool or something that would eliminate every single thing/program/utility on the touch pro 2. And make it as stable, and fast, and have no extra's.

Basically I wanna make the Touch Pro 2 into a Mifi, and nothing else. I plan on using some type of staples or pins or something, and mounting the touch pro 2 in its case to the outside of my Laptop case, and having my Laptop always have a constant internet connection when I am out doing business or in the car and need to e-mail my employees.

So is there anything that fits the bill? I want fast boot time, I'm cool if the phone has the dialer/phone utility on it, just in case my phone dies one die unexpectedly. But besides Phone and WMWifirouter I want nothing else.

Any suggestions to fit the bill?