rgv_warrior
PPCGeeks Regular

rgv_warrior is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Here are the glitches that I noticed in 5053 as no one mentioned them. You can't dial ## codes, once you recieve a call, your phone goes silent and no sound works from either speaker and making outgoing calls can sometimes cause your phone to make loud noises and auto reset.

Downgrading to 5051 and possibly 5049 as I found no porblems in them.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining as there is no grounds to complain. Just compiling a list of glitches for all who are intrested.
Esqueue,

I haven't had your problems. The ## issue was addressed by No2Chem by using the stock dialer instead of the custom dialer. The stock dialer worked fine.

Incoming calls were also okay and the speakers worked fine.

You may want to do a hard reset to make sure that you have a clean ROM to start with. I've had to do this a couple of times because the programs that I was installing got mad and basically forced me to reset. It was a bummer but afterwards everything was working well.

hope you get it working right.

rw

It is the unsung that continue the fight with plenty of guts and very little glory. RGV_WARRIOR 2007

If someone helps you out, give them props by clicking the "thanks" icon.