View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Well dmesg and logcat at the very least. Radio logcat would probably be useful as well..

The best way would probably be to reboot, and first thing after the system comes up, plug in usb and get all three logs running at the same time. Then recreate the error and *hopefully* the logs will enlighten on what is the problem.

Can you also try the usual crap - update your rootfs/kernel, try a new data.img, etc... I'm not sure what would effect this, but I don't think too many people are going to use this feature.

I was thinking about snagging one of my friend's SIM cards that is on GSM, but then I would have to unlock my SIM slot... hum, crap.

Oh, and be prepared to run this multiple times. Troubleshooting isn't easy, especially when reboots to WinMo are involved (which usually indicates a kernel panic...)
Not a problem about the multiple times. I'm all for testing and troubleshooting to fix anything. Just dunno what to look at in android. Still learning to read this code. I know how to pull individual logs but how do I get all three at once?

Sent from my TP2 Android using PPCGeeks app