View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 07:10 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Is THIS what you are looking for? Or look at R1 or R2 in paperclip.
Thanks, found R2_Landscape 20 Links 10 on home.cab 1/2 hour later on my SD, does perfect. Using with the 100% transparency method from Dream Phone II thread
*edit* re. R2... lol, just went to look in paperclip, same one. Yea, that works good. I'm going to reflash & redo all as I tried so many of them, to ensure I know which ones do what. I think the R2 cab also gave me the option to do Background for all tabs, without running another cab..

There use to be one that you could get 3 or 4 wide in Opera tabs as well if I remember correct. Could use that. Anyone remember what that cab was called?

Using "Security Policy Lifter.cab" seemed to let me copy over the
aygshell.dll & shell32.exe hex mod'd files into \windows along with the stwater (480x800& 800x480).jpg files.

Along with tjELITE.WAR.TransparentClockandBg.cab and transparent_softkeys.cab (which I don't think is needed), have an amazing setup... no cookie :>)) will post screen shot soon.

Last edited by teradog; 07-26-2011 at 07:22 PM.