View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:52 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Yes, you can flash any custom rom with no problem.
That is strange about the radio version. If what you typed there is correct, that looks like the 1.96 Sprint Radio. I would not flash any radios at the moment. I would get in touch with cmonex or olipro through their htcunlocks website and ask for advice to verify if your device is SIM Unlocked and ask about that radio. It looks like a patched version to me. As I understand it, if you try to flash an unlocked WU radio and you aren't fully unlocked you could screw things up.

Actually, you could just go buy a prepaid SIM from any GSM carrier here and pop it in and see if your phone works. If so then I guess I would leave the radio alone.