View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Ruh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2x HTC EVO 3D Battery 1930mAh + Dock USB Charger $35 (normally 50)

So far these batteries are doing great. My wife said she immediately noticed a difference and today was the first day that I got to really use my phone since I was out of the house.

It got above average use for what I typically do and after about 12.5hrs it is at 40% (after having been on the charger overnight and unplugged at 100%). Unfortunately, I can't tell you valid "Up Time" vs "Awake Time" but I will try to get it better tomorrow (right now it shows 33hrs and 59hrs respectively). Even with having 0% brightness (using the Curvefish Brightness Level Widget - BTW despite it saying it won't...I will work with Sense UI) 80% of the time it was used my phone is showing that 60% of my juice went to display. In that time I did a good several hours of web surfing (on 3G and wifi), some phone calls, about 30mins of GPS navigation, and about 30 mins of Angry Birds.

Obviously could just be my imagination etc and I hope to be able to tell more when I can more accurately tell the awake time vs up time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.