View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 05:17 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Oh No! Is anyone with 3D going to Samsung S II ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeeddemon99 View Post
Yes I actually used the Samsung epic.... I also actually used the Samsung galaxy S on T-Mobile. Only thing i DID like about them the screens were awesome. But the EVO 3D fixed that. When i had my EVO 4G the ppl with the Samsung phones liked it better. BTW its almost 2012 who uses phones with physical keyboards nowadays?!?! LMAO sorry I had to. Samsung LED TVs are awesome tho!!
People who actually do work on their phone? I remote connect to manage servers..using a software keyboard eats away half the screen which is unacceptable...and looking for certain characters and copy and paste is a drag on software keyboards..hardware keyboards are VITAL for professional use.

That said, Epic is an awesome phones..I used it stock for month with little to no issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotime View Post
I took my phone to a Sprint service center because the micro port had become loose and would not charge. There was a small crack in the upper left and Spint said that it was damged and they could not repair it. So after telling the retention dept that (nice old school trick) was canceling my 5 lines, they gave me a $100 credit and told me I could use the $150 upgrade from one of my other lines to replace my phone.
If you still have that Epic, contact Samsung directly..they should repair it...Then you can keep it as a spare..

Quote:
Having $250 worth of "paper" money, I took a look at the EVO 3D. the one feature that sold me was the FM Radio tuner. Yes, the EPIC did not support any of the market FM Tuner apps. However, the EVO 3D did. So I went back to the HTC brand. It was like going back to one of your old girlfiends; it just felt right. And yes, the scirbe feature is still not available...
The Epic had the FM Tuner locked by Sprint, its there just not working due to sprint locking it..I hear some roms were able to get it to work on some phones..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Moved to Phone comparison. Thanks.
I was about to do that >.> lol..oh well..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)