View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 10:07 AM
Clipp
Regular 'Geeker

Clipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oh No! Is anyone with 3D going to Samsung S II ???

I still have an EVO and Epic... both great devices actually. Not sure why there's so much hate for the Epic. I could understand preferring the EVO (because I did), but the Epic is a solid phone too. At least it can run the more impressive live wallpapers and games without lagging. Plus you can actually take pics with the Epic and not throw up at the results...

Hardware-wise, the EVO had just as many issues (if not more) than the Epic. HTC quality control completely sucks, yet they get a pass because they've been a leader for so long. Samsung got a lot of flack for their software updating fiasco, but you have to believe they'll eventually come around and deliver on-time with future devices. Their jump in the market sort of came out of nowhere withe the Galaxy S line. That couldn't have been an easy transition for them. Now they're selling arguably the hottest phone right now in the GS2... they'll get it right on the updating side of the equation.

Anyway, if Sprint keeps the slim design and Exynos processor, then I may get the GS2 on my second line. I'm wondering if Samsung will throw in Tegra 2 chips for the US variants tho... that would make the phone significantly less attractive imo. Still keeping the E3D even if I get one.