View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:37 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth and Android?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippfehler View Post
Yes, I have the most logs from FRX06 with the manual BT-changes for rhod (for BT on Diam100 is no change required) and one from FRX07. I think, there is no difference.
I have no idea, how I can add something to the bugtracker. If I find enough time tomorrow, I will take a look at the bug-tracker.
Thanks.

---Edit---
I have tried, to add it to the bugtracker and hope it is in the right section.
Bug 143 – Sony Ericsson Liveview Application 1.0.A.0.18 is crashing bluetooth
It was not possible, to assign it to jb, because I do not know his address. (jb@xdandroid.com is unknown)
Yea, I saw the bug on the tracker. I don't think jb has a XDAndroid email... I'll see if I can assign it to him, thanks. I just want him to be aware of the issue...