View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 03:06 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0Hibachi View Post
I have no idea. I'm waiting for at least the watch app to get updated with more 3D movies. I don't think your going to find any besides the movie that comes on it just yet since all 3D movies out require you to have on the glasses. They have to be formatted so you don't need glasses. i guess its up to HTC or Sprint to put some money up to the movie companies to formatting them for our phone i guess.
Not true. This phone plays standard 3D formats. And the pictures and videos shot on my phone show up just fine on my 3D tv (which requires glasses).

Video is video. It's the display that either requires glasses or not. The video file doesn't care.
This post has been thanked 1 times.