View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Ruh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2x HTC EVO 3D Battery 1930mAh + Dock USB Charger $35 (normally 50)

I got mine last night, put them on the charger around 8pm (wife is really bad with checking the mail so they sat in the mailbox cooking for awhile >_<) and took them off the charger around 8am. My first impressions aren't good to be honest. They came in one of those bubble wrap envelopes then each individual item was in its own thin plastic. So the packaging IMO was kind of cheap/cheesy. Then the dock chargers seem to be rather cheap. Not only in feel, but the light indicator on the two that I have don't match. By that I mean they both show RED as charging, but when indicating a "full" charge one shows an almost purple color and the other shows a bluer or teal color. I should have photographed the packaging just to show, I may dig it out of the trash and do just that.

As far as the batteries go we will have to see. Since I have just put them in there is still lots of time to go before I can say anything. I will say though that it looks like they are effected by the 99% "full" indicator.