Lurker
Threadstarter

elementyy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wi fi not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
You're on FRX07...? Did you grab the latest rootfs?

You can install apps thru AndroidApps, thru adb, thru the Market.... I don't see why a file explorer application is required, but I probably will include astro as an APK in AndroidApps\Other in the next build.
I'm on FRX06 I cannot use Market because of the wi-fi issue. I will check if I have used the newest RootFs but I think this is not going to fix my problem. And yes your android really needs a file explorer. About the adb I dunno and about the AndroidApps - I cannot because my phone doesn't see any apps on my SD card to install.
Btw nice to see you here also and again also. I didn't know you're registered here )... Well yes I'm on the version you posted. What we were discussing in xda forums didn't work. I still get this message. Thanks for the patience you gave to me and for the fact you're going to add explorer in the next revision. I'd be also happy If you import the .conf file that binds to the wi-fi .txt file and also to put in the archive the text file and mention the people to replace the XX:XX:XX with the MAC. Wish you best luck you really filled me with respect yourself. I was really happy to see you posting here.

Last edited by elementyy; 07-22-2011 at 04:03 PM.