View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 02:05 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
{8/18/12}Google Play Store (Android Market) v3.8.16

Just came across an even newer version of the play store.. v3.8.16. Again I've attached both the original and also a modded version that's patched to skip self-update and remove device restrictions(Vending-3.8.16.noupdate.nosig-aligned). Enjoy..

Older versions..
Quote:
There's a new version of the play store I just came across..v3.8.15!! Personally after playing with it I'm not exactly sure what is different but I read up that google is gearing up to introduce Play Store Gift Cards and a Wishlist to the Play Store.. Here are a few screenshots, from Mathias Tillman and Shen Ye, that show evidence of it.. Download it below. Installs like any other apk. I've also attached a modded version that's patched to skip self-update and remove device restrictions(Vending-3.8.15.noupdate.norestrictions.apk). Enjoy..

An even newer version of the market in now available!! It's pretty much same, just fixes a few bugs and is said to be alil faster too.

Edit: 12-14-2011.. New version of the Android Market 3.4.4 is now available.
Note: Root is not required.
Note: If the Market starts force closing, just open Settings > Applications > Manage > Market, and clear data.

Edit: 11-19-2011.. New version of the Android Market 3.3.12 is now available.

Recent changes:
- Added free songs of the week;
- Designed for Google Music;
- New setting: Auto-update app;
- New setting: Update over Wi-Fi only;
- New setting: Auto-add shortcut;
- Smaller font;
- New app drawer icon;
- Microphone (voice command) button in search menu;
- Star rating chart on app page;
- Minor UI tweak.

Edit: 10-10-2011.. New version of the Android Market 3.2.0 is now available.

Edit: 10-3-2011.. New version of the Android Market 3.1.6 is now available.

Edit: 9-23-2011.. New version of the Android Market 3.1.5 is now available. (should update on its own but if not download below!!)

Edit: 8-23-2011.. New version of the Android Market 3.1.3 is now available. Now includes the ability to +1 apps, as well as set a PIN to protect your account from unwanted purchases.

To install:
-delete current "Vending.apk" from /system/app
-rename to "Vending" (without quotes) and move to /system/app
-set permissions to RW_R__R__
-reboot

can also be done with ADB !!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 08-22-2012 at 08:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 24 times.