View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 10:16 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wi fi not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementyy View Post
I am posting from my phone so I will not use the perfect english of mine. I do apologize.....
I booted the new android version posted by arghhhhh in xda. I did everything I could but when I start scan for wi fi networks I get a message unable to scan for wifi networks and my wifi turns off automatically. Afterwards I try 2nd time to scan and it says "application settings from froyo.com has unexpectedly stopped OR is not responding. I have 2 options :force close; wait..
I changed the conf file in the conf folder with a new one and added a command it to bind with wifi-nvram.txt. Check the FAQ in the xda wikia...
I need wifi to download a file manager which i will manage my sd card and will be able to add and install new apps cuz there isnt built-in file explorer and i cant install apps or use my sd in android. Link below:
[BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX06 - "Stable" - Minor Fixes - Page 184 - xda-developers
You're on FRX07...? Did you grab the latest rootfs?

You can install apps thru AndroidApps, thru adb, thru the Market.... I don't see why a file explorer application is required, but I probably will include astro as an APK in AndroidApps\Other in the next build.