View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 08:09 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
I am, along with other issues that i thought were fixed a long time ago like the screen dimming even though i have it set to full brightness, calls going to speakerphone all on their own, speakerphone static when on a call, system lagging seriously, rebooting on its own...
None of these issues have been addressed. Most of them you list are related to audio routing, which is completely unchanged in 07...

System lagging seriously, nothing new - it's an issue that could be caused by any number of things. Along with rebooting on its own - they're tied together, if the system lags so badly that it can't do anything it will reboot itself basically. I usually get this when updating many apps from the Market - system chokes on itself and eventually does a killall zygote and boom back to the boot animation...

Brightness is a kernel issue. Not sure why you thought a new build would magically fix that...