View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 05:47 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoung234 View Post
Just a quick note of thanks to the developers and to arrrghhh for all of the help here. I have been able to get this up and running, and BT works with my Jawbone headset just fine. Voice Dialer seems to work as well, but I have not been able to test it out much yet. Battery life is still Mehhh, but not horrible. In Win-Mo, I can easily make it through an entire day; with Android, maybe 1/2 a day so far. Not completely sure why yet.
All I can suggest is make sure it's sleeping (solid green LED). Not sure Android will ever match WinMo for battery life... WinMo seems to be very efficient - probably because it's not doing anything .