View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 01:58 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3.5mm headphone/audio out + USB at same time: WORKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Confirmed. USB headsets don't work. I liked the stock ones that I had 3 sets of. (Sprint rhod400)

With music playing on speaker, plugging usb headset in & out has no effect at all. Putting in then starting only plays to speaker.

He must not have used "on USB (extusb) detect, probably forced as detect always...
Arrggg sent out the bat signal about this bug. During the dev process both were working so something died on the way to the final delivery.

I will try to attack this on the weekend. I notified emwe as well and the other kernel brethren incase one of them finds a quick fix.