Thread: Galaxy S 2!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 08:35 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Galaxy S 2!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandaman View Post
The Tab you referred to is NOT on the Sprint website so is not generally available. Go ahead and Google Sprint and Galaxy Tab 10.1. It won't lead you to any Sprint website that has it for sale. In fact it will tell you that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 should have been out on June 24th but it is still not out. And Verizon is not Sprint so that is kinda irrelevant.

Like I said, I believe the lawsuit could be slowing down the delivery of the the SGS2 to Sprint, this being Sprint's decision, not Samsung's. That doesn't mean that Sprint and Apple won't come to an agreement soon but it could be the cause of the delay SO FAR.
no its not..I just gave you a link where you can buy the wifi only version of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 from sprint...

Here is a more direct link:

Sprint - All Accessories

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)