View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 05:49 PM
Parasurfer1979
PPCGeeks Regular

Parasurfer1979 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Parasurfer1979 Send a message via Yahoo to Parasurfer1979 Send a message via Skype™ to Parasurfer1979
Question My EVO 4G is doing some weird things...

I' been in the hospital for 3weeks fighting viral menengitis (all is well) and a few days ago, my phone battery does not last at all. On top of this there is a solid red light on the opposite side of the charging LED which ive never seen and the batter icon on the screen continues to show the phone is charging whe the charger is disconnected. When the charger is connected i've noticed that the phone gets very hot so i wonder if that RED LED on the right side behind the ear speaker means that. When i called sprint they were gonna just sent me a battery and would call me in a few days when the battery arrived to see if anything changed and during that time he'd be reading up on the issues i was having and hoped to have an answer. I recieved an email from sprint that my replacement phone was on the way which confused me because i was expectint a battery. The weight of the package is .40lbs which is def heavier than a battery. Anyone ever had this issue with their EVO? Thank you in advance.