View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 10:20 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadaR6 View Post
I tried again to confirm the behavior:
- If BT was ON when starting Haret, BT will not start in Android and it will not let the phone enter deep sleeps.
- If BT was OFF when starting Haret but was ON at some point after the boot in WinMo, then in Android, BT will not start, but the phone will enter deep sleeps. Once you try to start BT, phone will not sleep anymore.
- If BT was OFF from beginning to end in WinMo, then in Android, BT will start and phone will enter deeps sleeps with BT ON or OFF.
Thanks! I'll add this to the caveat list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecool View Post
hey i didnt understand if i want to put Android n run it from a particular folder so where should i add tat command line in start up

for eg.. in my SD card i make a folder ANDROID

so will my startup look like this..

set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "rel_path=Android lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off gsensor_axis=2,1,3 force_cdma=1 pm.sleep_mode=1 physkeyboard=rhod400"
boot
You have it correct, but if the folder name is in all caps - ANDROID, then rel_path=ANDROID. Linux is CaSe sensitive!
This post has been thanked 1 times.