View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 03:16 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So, Sprint Rep Says TP2 is NOT a Smartphone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Well, it is the largest dealer in my city.

I will say I went in on release day to get mine (didn't even want to look at, test, or touch one). The person that helped me had nothing but good things to say about it and really knew about the product except for having no SDCard. Maybe he was just trying to protect me from messing w/my phone? I do agree w/you Doc. Listening to the conversations w/other customers less informed made me cringe at times.

Last edited by steveo70; 07-20-2011 at 03:21 AM.