View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 10:24 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
The overclocking seemed to work on FRX06, but on this one I tried it and it seemed to work, but then it would not boot. I may have the setting too high, but with OCing you really do not get a big jolt of increased performance.

This was the startup file I tried:

Code:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set INITRD_OFFSET 0x608000
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off rel_path=FRX07 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=1 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=748800 physkeyboard=rhod400" 
boot
You had a ton of deprecated commands. I removed them, see above ^^

Also, why the initrd_offset? Shouldn't be needed on .27 kernels - you are running .27, yes?

Might want to try toning down the OC. I have no clue why the OC would work for 06 but not for 07... that doesn't make sense, as I'm sure you agree. I don't OC, but I'll see if I can OC with your values. Different phones seem to be able to hit different levels, so my mileage will almost certainly vary from yours...