JohnBecker
PPCGeeks Regular

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [7-9-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.2.1][2.3.4 Stable]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang37 View Post
i switched from 1.2x to 1.2.1 yesterday. I am not receiving any texts throught the standard messaging app or through GOsms. I only receive them thru google voice app (which doesnt work with MMS, that's why i need another app for them).

I restored nandroid backup, and still not working. Tried stock rom, also not working. This all begain after flashing latest Deck rom. I LOVE Deck's roms (I'm not complaining!) I just don't know what else to do to get my texts back!! Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks in advance!
I just noticed the same. I did a complete wipe this weekend and tried 1.2.1. After having a few problems. I did a full wipe back to 1.2. Since then, I've not received a single SMS message. I can't even send one to myself. A friend just told me last night he sent me ten yesterday and none were received.

Also I noticed that Back My Tones is not saving any of the backups. It all started after 1.2.1. I thought it was a failure with the new version, but even with 1.2 which worked before it's not saving anything.

I'm running a backup now with MyBackup Root and will flash another ROM to see if that fixes the issue. Something strange has happened here.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!