View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 08:41 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Signal Strength Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by testacon View Post
That's my problem, either something happened to Sprint in general in my area or my radio in my Epic is significantly worse then my Mogul. I seldom losted my signal or roamed for that matter, with this phone I had for a month now, I see that triangle several times a day. Between that and the circle with the line threw it, it seems off to me. I'm a eight year customer, so I have a good idea of my usual coverage should look like and the dead zones. I'm actually charging up the 6800 to carry around to compare the two phones. I can't steal my wife's phone on a daily basis...
oh, if you mean that...Sprint a month or so ago let their contract expire and renegotiated a 3g roaming contract..so if you compare coverage maps they lost over 50% coverage :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)