View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 02:04 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3.5mm headphone/audio out + USB at same time: WORKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudeachtrad View Post
I have the rhodium 400. The new build disables the usb headphone jack. I have the problem with the new build making my phone get stuck on headphone mode. A good work around is to use the old build with a usb to female 3.5mm jack. Works perfect. Costs like 2 bucks on ebay. Looking forward to a perfect working 3.5mm. Thanks for all your hard work.
Why not just use the 3.5mm jack? I don't ever use the extUSB now that 3.5mm is working...

I guess I haven't tested it, but I don't see why extUSB would be disabled now. Can you trace this to a kernel update...?
This post has been thanked 1 times.