View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 01:16 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
so I just want to put it out there, BT headsets do work. I tried it last night. But voice command is not accurate.... but everything else works. I do however want to see if anyone has problems with turning on wifi after the initial bootup. I've tried with my original and fresh data.img, and both times the I would see errors when i try to turn on wifi except after the initial bootup. I am not sure what the problem is. I haven't really install anything except for some google services. Any idea aaarrg?
I rarely if ever use wifi. Are you stating with a fresh data.img, or every boot wifi initially fails then... doesn't? It just starts working after a certain amount of uptime?

If that's the case, then I'd say you're trying to use wifi too quickly. Let the phone settle after it's done booting - especially on a fresh data.img, lots of crap happening in the background. I was cursing stine that the new su app didn't work at all, because it wouldn't come up for any of the root apps I opened. The UI was snappy, I was able to load up apps... I thought all was well, and then the su allow prompt appeared... so truly patience is a virtue here.

Also, it seems certain BT headsets work and others don't. Don't tell people that BT headsets work, because not all do! Someone already filed a bug on the voice command BT issue, which makes me laugh since I said that BT audio routing won't work... Go figure. Lol I already said that, wth...