View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 01:07 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simple Guide FRX07!!, 6 Easy Steps (15 min): ANDROID TP2 DL links, FRX06, GingerB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
I don't know whether you want to receive your texts like good old time text messages or not, but there is a way to turn it on under the settings of google voice. go to Settings>sync and notifications>select "text messages". If you don't want redundant notification for one txt, then click off "inbox notifications". THat way you will receive text and reply them as regular text msgs and not through GV.
lol, I know this...

You have Sprint, so you've seen the option to basically route everything thru GV, right? That's what I do... so now even if people call/txt my old Sprint number, it gets redirected to my GV number. The Sprint number isn't really used at all anymore (except for MMS, which is really annoying, but we're getting OT here...)

I guess I haven't tried it, but since I've converted my number over to GV, I didn't think I could receive old timey SMS messages on my Sprint number anymore... I probably still can, I guess I should try to see if I can recreate this bug. Is everyone experiencing it...?