View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 12:41 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustusIV View Post
Has anyone tried this yet? Read through both threads and didnt see any mention. Only upgrading if this works. I can be the guinea pig, but i need more time.
Thanks for all the work people put into this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
It seems to be hit or miss. I've had a few people say that audio routing does work, and others say that it doesn't. Until the new acoustic stuff is implemented (so userland can direct the kernel where to route sound, instead of the kernel trying to do it all on its own...) audio will not route correctly for BT. So if it does work hooray! It'll probably be wonky tho. Someone already filed a bug on using Voice Command with a bluetooth headset... I wasn't able to get my BT headset to work at all, so go figure.
so I just want to put it out there, BT headsets do work. I tried it last night. But voice command is not accurate.... but everything else works. I do however want to see if anyone has problems with turning on wifi after the initial bootup. I've tried with my original and fresh data.img, and both times the I would see errors when i try to turn on wifi except after the initial bootup. I am not sure what the problem is. I haven't really install anything except for some google services. Any idea aaarrg?