View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 10:49 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev23sks View Post
Im using R400 FRX07 metro pcs i got my data connection setup...but no connection?
Uh... can you describe a little more maybe? It's working but not? So you have 3g icons but you can't connect to the internet? Doesn't Metro have one of those stupid proxy's to get out to the internet...??

I don't really know how that carrier works, but you guys with 3rd tier carriers will need to sort out issues and post what the solution is - because the major carriers all work, because the major carriers don't require a proxy to connect to the 'net .