View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 01:23 AM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Hi!! I can answer a few of your questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancomycin View Post
Am I still able to receive voice calls to the TP2 during this connection?
Yes, your TP2 will put the data connection on hold and reconnect after your call.
Quote:
What happens when an incoming call occurs? i.e. does the wifi signal get disconnected?
Yes, your connection will be put on hold.
Quote:
Can I place outgoing calls while a device is connected to the TP2? I believe normally - data will cease to work unless I am connecting the TP2 to an actual wifi hotspot.
Yes, you can place a call, same rules apply.
Quote:
How man "devices" can connect to the TP2 wi-fi router?
Not absolutely sure here, but we have had four connected to mine with no problem!!
Quote:
Lastly, does Sprint just recognize/identify this connection as regular "phone data" usage? This is an unlimited data plan.
Yes, they will see it a regular data. Some on Sprint will have to weigh in here, but with Verizon if you exceed 5GB per billing period we may be questioned.