View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 01:45 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Did you get an Airave?

I hope they don't charge you. I cancelled my Airave 5 months ago... and the $20 monthly charge was on every bill after that. I called CS each of the first 4 months to complain and try to get it cancelled correctly and get a credit, always with empty promises. Finally I got it done, when I called to cancel my lines and move them to Verizon.

So learn from my headache. If you pay for the service and cancel, check your bill for the first couple of months after the cancellation to make sure they actually cancelled it correctly.