View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 10:27 PM
kozmo
VIP Member

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancomycin View Post
Sharkie - loving the 6.5.X on the first page - this definitely beats the 6.5 version I tried of yours. After removing CHT editor and CHT app - this ROM works great... haven't been able to comment on incoming call waiting alerts yet* BUT - I installed skype and it works perfectly over my wifi - just finally tested it with someone.... going to grab that extended battery from the TP2 General Thread now.

Still need to figure out how to get opera mini to flip using flipit via landscape and also for Sprint Navigation - when playing around with it - as you mentioned it flips everything all over i.e. home screen which can be annoying and probably taxing on the battery maybe....

Has anyone been able to add android to their SD card while on Sharkie ROM for Sprint?
Another option for rotating... you can try Gyrator also from THIS post.

I'm running android about half the time with this ROM as a base. It's not as good for battery, but it's fun to have an alternative and different apps to play with. Another thing with android, the Google Navigation does have the option to auto flip if you want.

Thinking about that battery deal also, want to use it with a couple of the GPS golf apps in android that really drain the battery.