View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 10:00 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Layman's Changelog

(As in, the changelog I wrote )

FRX07.1 Changelog:
  • RHOD - all buttons on the front no longer wake the device. Only the power button wakes the device now.
  • Updated to the newest RIL
  • hyc's modified libs for video now baked in - *most* HQ YouTube videos (and other HQ videos) should finally work!
  • RHOD & TOPA - Userland (Android) now controls the LED by default now. If you need to debug sleep, you will have to change the behavior manually.
  • Facebook sync should now work, out-of-box.

FRX07 Changelog:
  • Updated RIL (thanks hyc!) - this covers many different bugs that were in the old RIL - I'm only going to cover the major ones...
    • CDMA now works correctly (for the most part). force_cdma (and north_am_dialing) is now deprecated (not needed/ignored!)
    • You can boot with a SIM in on a CDMA device and choose your GSM or CDMA on the fly under Settings.
    • Location based on towers now works on CDMA.
    • 1xRTT now displays correctly, but I never seem to get EVDO Rev.a... I always get 0. This is represented by a 3g icon, as this is what the Android framework provides.
    • Full MMS support! Please see this page for configuration instructions. Will need help fleshing out the list of carriers folks!
    • Spotty service, switching towers, etc should no longer cause the dreaded SoD (Sleep of Death) condition!
  • (Basic audio) 3.5mm support for RHOD400/500
  • Droidwall works out of the box now
  • Keyboard backlight now fades in/out
  • Gallery3D back in! Picasa Web Sync comes with it
  • A couple new apps added to AndroidApps folder:
    • rpierce99's app GetLogs
    • Titanium Backup

Last edited by arrrghhh; 09-02-2011 at 12:13 PM.