View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 02:56 PM
scrosler
VIP Member
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Guide] - Free 3VO WiFi Tether

Quote:
Originally Posted by ockavano View Post
Does this only work once per time you perform the steps? I have done this 3 different times and I check it to make sure it works...it does. Then I go home and try to use it and it gives me errors. I did not restart my phone or anything.
It could have to do with the fact that the root is only temp. The system removes root privs after a while. Someone on XDA has created an updated script that allows the temp root last longer. I will take a look at that tonight and try to update this one see if that helps you get some longevity.

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 07-11-2011 at 03:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.