View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 12:54 PM
lkillen
VIP Member

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 07/02/11 | Fresh Evo 4.2 | Gingerbread 2.3.3 | New OTA + CIQ Stripped (agai

Quote:
Originally Posted by verngator View Post
It gets worse. I called Customer Service to see whether they could push a PRL update. I didn't want to tell them too much or let them figure out that my phone is rooted, so I just asked them to push the update. They told me that they "couldn't see my phone" which makes no sense - I am able to make calls and can get on the Internet - so they pushed the PRL...which continued to fail.

I'd like to update my PRL as I've been traveling and I'm burning a lot of battery lately.

For clarity...
Baseband

Kernel Version
2.6.5.10-gc0a661b
htc-kernel@and18-2 #1

Build number
Fresh Evo 4.2(4.2.0) by flipz

Software number

PRI Version
2.15_003

PRL Version

Help!
Way back when, I had a similar situation. As it turns out, I had a setting wrong in the EPST. I might be wrong but I think it the MSID has two characters transposed. I would go into the editor and look for anything obvious. Inj my case, it was simply my phone number with a couple of numbers backwards.